Welcome to the 2019 Premier Cup 3v3 HOLIDAY FUTSAL TOURNAMENT!
DATE: SATURDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2019
SITE: HILLCREST FIELD SPORTS - (FORMERLY the EXETER FIELDHOUSE)
TIMES: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM (age groups usually complete in 3 hrs)
This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation, and submit payment. Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately. To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or checking account information available. Following the completion of this registration, you will see a charge on your account from FC Revolution.
is hosted by FC REVOLUTION and will be held at The Exeter Fieldhouse on Saturday, December 21st. The tournament is a lot of fun, and the competition is excellent. Awards are given to all players from the championship teams. Teams usually complete their group games and finals within a 3 hour time block.
Futsal is soccer played with a smaller, heavier ball where skill and creativity are the only ways to succeed. Futsal at the youth level is modernizing the way soccer is played in the United States.
Roster sizes vary from team to team, but 6 is the maximum number allowed. Substitutions are “on the fly”, and teams can be made up of friends from your local club team, friends from the futsal league… or anywhere else!
Teams are allowed to have a coach on the sideline, and player passes are NOT required.
NOTE: FC REVOLUTION reserves the right to combine age groups in order to create a more positive tournament experience for the participants.
Month Day Times Age Groups Fees
December 21Saturday 9:30am – 5:30pm U8/9 – High School $100/team
Tournament Director – Mike Moyer
Saturday - December 21, 2019
Location - Turf field @ HILLCREST (3) Playing Fields
Registration Deadline - December 14, 2019
Entrance Fee - $100
U9 – U14 and High School Boys and Girls Teams
• Times: 9:30pm – 5:30pm
• Individual divisions should be completed in 3 hours
• Games are 3v3 with no keepers
• Maximum 6 player rosters
• Teams are guaranteed three games
• Games are 12 minutes with subs on the fly
• Awards given to champions of each division
• Games played on touchline turf fields
• Turf, futsal or soccer shoes
• 2 Coaches allowed on the sidelines during games
• MINIMUM – 3 Player Rosters
• Each team will consist of 6 players, (3 play), with unlimited on-the-fly substitutions.
• N O T E! – There is NO GOALKEEPER RULE – HOWEVER, Players are NOT PERMITTED to use their hands at any time!
• Field dimensions are 95’ x 40’
• 12 minute games – Running Clock – all games start and end at the same time.
• Players will have 3 minutes to leave the field after each game.
• Official tournament FUTSAL balls will be used for all games.
• Games will be started with a kick-off at midfield. Home team (team listed first on schedule) will kick-off.
• All kick-offs, kick-ins and free kicks are INDIRECT.
• If ball goes out of bounds over the sideline, game will resume with kick-ins (instead of throw-in), corner kicks and goal kicks – to be done within 5 seconds.
If a foul is called, the game will resume with a free kick at the spot of the foul.
• The end line walls are considered OUT OF PLAY.
• If the ball goes out of bounds over the end line, either a corner kick or goal kick will be awarded.
• After a goal, restart the game with a kick-off at midfield within 5 seconds.
• Water Bottles, Bags and other items are NOT permitted on the playing fields during games.
• Display Sportsmanship:
Free kick distance (between ball and opposing players) is 10 ft.
The tournament director reserves the right to alter the rules and/or schedule in case of unforeseen circumstances.
GROUP Formats-Teams Guaranteed 3 Games (Tourney reserves the right to combine age groups is necessary)
FIVE TEAM DIVISION will consist of one (1) Bracket of five (5) teams. Each team will play the others within its Bracket for a total of four (4) preliminary games. The first and second place teams will be determined by the total number of points from their preliminary games.
FOUR TEAM DIVISION will consist of one (1) Bracket of four (4) teams. Each team will play the others within its Bracket for a total of three (3) preliminary games. The first and second place teams will meet for the Championship.
SIX TEAM DIVISION - teams guaranteed 3 games – group winner plays second place team in one semi-final - second place team plays opposing group winner in second semi-final - Winners play for championship. 3rd place teams play consolation match for their 3rd game.
Youngest age groups will start first (9:30 am)
Please direct any questions regarding this registration to:
Phone: (610) 223-0682
Select an option to continue with the registration.